RETURNS / EXCHANGES
For most items you have the legal right to cancel your order within 14 days of receiving the goods, however;
- Perishable and/or customised goods cannot be returned or exchanged.
- We regret that you may not cancel and/or amend an order for (i) perishable goods once your order has been confirmed or dispatched; and/or (ii) customised goods if the customisation process has begun; and/or (iii) within 48 hours of dispatch date; and/or (iv) orders for same day and next day.
- Due to their nature, these offers are subject to availability. In the event of supply difficulties, we will substitute flowers or packaging of equal quality and value.
- Additional non-returnable items: gift cards.
- Candles, clothing and merchandise products sales are final and cannot be returned for hygiene, health and safety reasons.
- To complete your cancellation, we require a legible receipt or proof of purchase.
- LK VERDANT reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if;
(a) insufficiency in the stock to deliver the products you have ordered;
(b) the price or description of the products was listed incorrectly due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information;
(c) if we do cancel your order, we will notify you by email and process the refund of any sum paid by you to your credit or debit card. We will not be obliged to offer any compensation for loss or disappointment suffered by you.
1. Following a request and acceptance to return an item, You (the buyer) are responsible for return shipping. You may send the item back using a carrier of your choice. We recommend using a tracked service. Tracking lets us both see the progress of the return.
2. We will process any agreements made (prior or following) once the item has been returned back to us.
- In the unlikely event of damaged/faulty goods, complaints and refunds will be handled on a case by case basis. However, we do request for photos within 12 hours of delivery. Please contact our customer care team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Refunds if applicable will be processed within 3-5 working days of a valid cancellation.
- If the flowers are disposed of without any photographic evidence, any remedy will be discretionary.
- It is the responsibility of the Buyer/Recipient to ensure there are sufficient means to accept the delivery. Should Royal Mail leave a card for missed delivery, the Buyer/Recipient is held responsible to (I) re-arrange and/or (II) collect from the Royal Mail Depot. LK VERDANT will not be held liable for any missed deliveries or items returned to sender. This exclusion also applies to incorrect/incomplete addresses. The Buyer is responsible to ensure all details entered are correct as we are unable to verify.
- It is the responsibility of the sender to inform the recipient of the gift item delivery. If perishables are left in a safe place, this is at the discretion of the courier and LK VERDANT will not be held liable for the safe delivery of the goods.
- Our Guarantee does not extend to factors outside our control. Any remedy is discretionary.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE):
- In the unlikely event of a late or missing refund, please check your bank account again, as it may take some time before your refund is processed.
- If in the event, (a) and (b) have been exhausted, and the refund has not been received, please contact us at email@example.com