Following the important announcement by the UK Government (23/03/2020), we would like to reassure our clients that due to being a distant seller, we are not impacted by store closures.
The changes do however mean that we are unable to deliver some products for the foreseeable future.
- Our Forever Rose collections and Interior range will remain live indefinitely.
- Any fresh flower bouquets will be automatically cancelled and a refund will be applied immediately.
With this in mind, we are actively monitoring the advice and requirement proposed by the Government to tackle the difficult times that we face.
Your safety is our priority therefore, we are implementing great care to ensure the safety of our clients and our team.
- We have set rigorous hygiene processes in our workshop.
- We monitor all correspondences, policy and new regulations, NHS and WHO advice to ensure safety.
At anytime should this change our workshop will close with immediate effect and this will be noted on this page.
In these difficult times, you trust us to send love with flowers to your loved ones, we'll do everything in our power to get your blooms there safely.
IMPORTANT UK DELIVERY INFORMATION
As advised by the Government and WHO, we will implement contactless deliveries.
- All of our delivery boxes will now be left in safe place only.
- Our courier service will leave a delivery note, noting the safe place your flowers have been left.
- Please keep a safe distance between yourself and the courier at all times.
Please note; due to the unprecedented demand there may be some delays.